- New Berlin, WI - Their 14th year of growing Keep Kids Alive Drive 25 in their community,
- Colonial Heights, VA, Rocklin, CA, & O'Fallon, MO -1st 3 communities to kick off "AMERICA'S TRASH TALKS TO KEEP KIDS ALIVE" on KKAD25 Day.
- Hiawatha, KS (Radio Station KNZA)
- Omaha, NE
- Anne Arundel County, MD
MAY DAY! A CALL TO ACTION
KEEP KIDS ALIVE DRIVE 25® DAY!
The seventh annual KEEP KIDS ALIVE DRIVE 25® Day will be observed May 1st. 2013. It's not too early to make plans to get the KEEP KIDS ALIVE DRIVE 25® message out in your community. Begin mobilizing neighborhoods, schools, businesses, civic organizations, and city leaders to get involved. Plan to engage citizens in making streets safer for everyone in your community. This includes children, pedestrians of all ages, drivers and passengers.
Thanks for joining the nation-wide effort to proclaim May 1, 2013 "KEEP KIDS ALIVE DRIVE 25® Day."
E-mail email@example.com or call 402-334-1391 to receive the following:
- "May Day" flier
- "May Day" customizable flier (you can insert information for your community event)
- Sample "May Day" press release
- "KEEP KIDS ALIVE DRIVE 25® Day." Proclamation
- Sample letter to elected officials
Please check back for information about KEEP KIDS ALIVE DRIVE 25® as additional information will be posted in the weeks ahead. Until then, please call 402-334-1391 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Please remember that KEEP KIDS ALIVE DRIVE 25® is a registered trademark of the Keep Kids Alive Drive 25 501c3 non-profit organization. Funds from the sale of KEEP KIDS ALIVE DRIVE 25® brochures and merchandise support our on-going mission to fight residential speeding, and therefore we cannot allow unauthorized use of the logo. We sincerely appreciate your understanding and compliance with this request. Thank you!! For information on permission, please call 402-334-1391 or e-mail email@example.com.
We encourage you to browse our site for helpful information. Discover how easy it is to begin a KEEP KIDS ALIVE DRIVE 25® campaign in your own community! It’s easy, it’s informative and a great place to share ideas. Connect with local contacts in your state, click here to view all State Contacts.